Matt Black Bath Overflow Filler waste- Flow range
Click Clack waste Option.
What is an overflow bath filler? Well in answer to your question, an overflow bath filler is a more modern way of filling up your bath. Instead of bulk taps spewing from the rim of your bath, you could have a more modern and sophisticated alternative. Bath overflow fillers work by having the waste mechanism acting as your bath filler. This helps to supply warm cascading water to your bath tub in a way that is obscure and beautiful. Choose from a range of different styles which all offer their own different minimalist style.
- Heavy Quality European Manufactured.
- Easy Install option as it can be connected to the water system either on the right side or on the left side of the body simply by changing the adapter.
- The waste has a unique gasket on the waste itself, they are made of PP/EPDM and are perfectly adaptable with acrylic materials. The special double gasket installed under the waste avoids seepage on porous materials like fibreglass with no silicon needed during the installation.
- Brass spout with aerator, complete with cover ring that allows a better installation of the spout avoiding any scratch on the surface of the bath, ensuring the best draining form the overflow. It can be installed on bath with thickness starting from 2 mm to 14 mm.
- The siphon are entirely made in highly resistant thermoplastic material. They are different from the
standard siphon for their innovative design and the small dimension. Only 85 mm of free space are enough to use the new siphon. The fitting can also rotate 270 degrees
Flow Bath Overflow Fill & Waste || Matt Black
High Quality Matt Black Finish
This item is in stock for next day delivery